- Passengers are required to wear masks at all times at terminals and on board ferries.
- Be prepared to answer Transport Canada COVID-19 screening questions.
- Booking in advance is strongly recommended to guarantee the sailing of your choice.
- Enhanced safety and cleaning measures are in place to keep customers and crew safe.
- Passengers in vehicles on enclosed lower vehicle decks must leave their vehicles during the sailing to comply with Transport Canada’s safety regulation. View details.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Revised Schedule - Northern Expedition - Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay) - Prince Rupert - Haida Gwaii (Skidegate) - View details
- Sailing Cancellation - Queen of Alberni - Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Nanaimo (Duke Point) - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Booking aheadFoot passengers can book in advance on the following routes:
- Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Southern Gulf Islands Galiano (Sturdies Bay), Mayne Island (Village Bay), Pender Island (Otter Bay), Salt Spring (Long Harbour), Saturna (Lyall Harbour)
- Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Prince Rupert
- Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Bella Coola
- Central Coast Connector Service - Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay), Ocean Falls, Bella Coola and Shearwater
Transportation to and from the terminal
If you are getting dropped off or picked up from a terminal, we offer designated drop-off and pick-up areas.
Many of our terminals offer long-term paid parking if you wish to park-and-go. Find and view terminal amenities and parking information at your departure terminal
Bus and coach services are available to and from some terminals.
Ride sharing service in Vancouver and Richmond, including Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay) and Vancouver (Tsawwassen) terminals. Vehicles will use our regular pick-up and drop-off areas.
Ride sharing service in Vancouver and Richmond. Please note the current service area does not encompass the Vancouver (Tsawwassen) or Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay) terminals at this time.
Check-in and boarding information
Your first step on arriving at the terminal is to check in with a ticket agent or use our self-serve ticket machines, available at select terminals.
We accept the following payment options:
- Debit Interac
- American Express
- Experience™ Card
Self-serve payment stations accept debit, credit card and Experience Cards. They are available at the following terminals:
- Victoria (Swartz Bay)
- Vancouver (Tsawwassen)
- Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay)
- Nanaimo (Departure Bay)
- Nanaimo (Duke Point)
- Campbell River
When boarding begins, the gate will open and your boarding pass will be collected as you board the ferry.
Your small pets, including dogs, cats, birds and more, are welcome on our ferries and ride for free.
Credit: Brian Jackson
Take advantage of our secure check-in baggage services - available for foot passengers on select routes.
See what goods are classified as dangerous, and learn how to declare them before you travel.