- Passengers are required to wear masks at all times at terminals and on board ferries.
- Be prepared to answer Transport Canada COVID-19 screening questions.
- Booking in advance is strongly recommended to guarantee the sailing of your choice.
- Enhanced safety and cleaning measures are in place to keep customers and crew safe.
- Passengers in vehicles on enclosed lower vehicle decks must leave their vehicles during the sailing to comply with Transport Canada’s safety regulation. View details.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
Applying for a discounted group rate
If the following applies to your group, you can use the Group Booking Form (below) to receive a discounted group rate:
- Your group consists of 10 or more people travelling as foot passengers or in the same vehicle
- You're submitting the Group Booking form at least 7 days in advance of your sailing
- You're travelling on an applicable route
- Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Victoria (Swartz Bay)
- Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Nanaimo (Duke Point)
- Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay) - Nanaimo (Departure Bay)
- Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay) - Bowen Island (Snug Cove)
- Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Southern Gulf Islands
- Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour)
- Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Southern Gulf Islands
- Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Prince Rupert (not available during peak season)
- Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Bella Coola (not available during peak season)
- Central Coast Connector Service (not available during peak season)
- Prince Rupert - Graham Island (Skidegate) (not available during peak season)
Request a group booking
Prebook your group of 10 or more—either as foot passengers or in the same vehicle—and get a reduced group fare.