Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
Tsawwassen terminal is a 36 km drive from downtown Vancouver and is located at the southwest end of Highway 17 in Delta. Sailings departing from Tsawwassen provide service to Swartz Bay (Victoria), Duke Point (Nanaimo) and the Southern Gulf Islands. Visit the Tsawwassen Quay for shopping and a range of food and beverage options.
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
Booking check-in opens 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles bound for all destinations.
- To Victoria (Swartz Bay) and Nanaimo (Duke Point): Booking check-in closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers* and vehicles
- To the Southern Gulf Islands: Booking check-in closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers, and 40 minutes for vehicles
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in for foot passengers close 10 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure
- Ticket sales and check-in for vehicles close 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure
Assured Loading for travel to Victoria (Swartz Bay) and Nanaimo (Duke Point) – If you have an Assured Loading Card and plan to use it, arrive at the terminal 20 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure and provide your card to the ticket agent.
*Booking check-in for foot passenger group bookings closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
If you lost an item while travelling with us, you can:
- Report your lost item to the customer service desk at the terminal
- Call 604-943-9331 Ext. 4
Children's play area
Parking at Tsawwassen terminal is independently operated and managed by Impark.
Capacity: 884 spaces
Short term: 168
Long term: 716
Short term – display your ticket on your dash. Meters require exact change or credit card payment.
- $1 for 20 minutes, max 2 hours
- $19 per day, ending at midnight
- Multiple day parking allowed
Long term – stall number required to purchase parking. Take your ticket with you.
- $11.50 for 6 hours
- $17 for 24 hours
- $8.50 each additional 12 hour period after the first 24 hours.
- If paying by credit card, enter your mobile phone number to receive a text notifying you that your parking is about to expire. You can then follow the text instructions to extend your parking up to 24 hours.
- You can pay or extend your parking without signing up for the PayByPhone app. Visit PayByPhone.com, continue as a guest and follow the instructions (a new parking session will start). Your stall number will be required for long term parking.
- Cash acceptance
- Meters accept coins only—no change given.
- One meter accepts bills/coins and provides change (yellow colour meter) located in long term lot. For long term parking only.
- Parking is not permitted on the causeway
During COVID-19, parking host will be available occasionally for assistance. Use the Help Intercom located at every meter kiosk or call 604-830-7088.
- Roadway Towing (cars)
- Rusty’s Towing (trucks)
Note: the Park & Go facility in Tsawwassen is operated independently of BC Ferries and Impark.