As per Transport Canada requirements, all customers, including coach and bus passengers, who travel with BC Ferries on sailings that are 30 minutes or longer, must be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and their travel will be restricted if they do not meet the screening requirements. Coach and bus operators are required to screen passengers prior to allowing them to board. All passengers must answer the following questions:
- Do you have a fever and a cough?
- Do you have a fever and breathing difficulty?
- Have you been refused boarding in the past 14 days due to a medical reason related to COVID-19?
- Are you the subject of a provincial/territorial or local public health order?
- Are you in possession of a face covering that covers your mouth and nose, and do you agree to wear this covering in situations where you cannot maintain two metres of physical separation from your fellow passengers?
While we continue to maintain physical distancing measures on board, passengers are encouraged to remain on the bus for the duration of the trip.