Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Revised Schedule - Northern Expedition - Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay) - Prince Rupert - Haida Gwaii (Skidegate) - View details
- Sailing Cancellation - Queen of Alberni - Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Nanaimo (Duke Point) - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Campbell River terminal is located on the east central coast of Vancouver Island. The ferry terminal is located downtown on the waterfront. Sailings from Campbell River terminal provide service to Quadra Island. Customers travelling to Cortes Island board at Campbell River and travel via Quadra.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in and ticket sales close:
- 3 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles
Cortes Island travel: A courtesy lane is available on a first-come, first-served basis to board Cortes Island-bound travellers. This allows Cortes traffic to disembark first, providing time to cross Quadra Island to board the Cortes Island ferry.
No parking available.