Your journey. Your safety. Our priority.
As of June 15, the Province of British Columbia has lifted the restrictions for non-essential travel and we are welcoming all passengers back on board. Health and safety measures will remain in place and we will continue to follow directions and guidelines from the Province of BC and Transport Canada. Learn more about BC's Restart, applicable regions and how it impacts your travel plans.
- Recreational travel is allowed for British Columbians—all BC Ferries routes are now open to all types of travel.
- We are relaxing the mandatory mask policy in outdoor spaces at our terminals. Masks will remain mandatory inside our terminals at this time.
- If you have received the vaccine, customers and employees must still continue to follow provincial health orders and protect others.
- Physical distancing measures are still in place.
- Be prepared to answer Transport Canada COVID-19 screening questions.
Passengers in vehicles on enclosed lower vehicle decks must leave their vehicles during the sailing to comply with Transport Canada’s safety regulation. View details.