How to get and use your Assured Loading Card
Pick up your card:
- At any BC Ferries ticket booth
- At any major BC Ferries terminal
- By calling 1-888-BC FERRY (1-888-223-3779) – we will mail your card to you
Once you have your card, register and load it with Assured Loading Tickets (ALTs) in groups of 10 to start using it to pay for travel.
- Load ALTs to your card in groups of 10 for $1,650* per group
- One Assured Loading Ticket pays for 1 driver plus 1 standard vehicle - up to 7 ft. (2.13 m) high and 20 ft. (6.10 m) long
- Present your loaded card to the ticket agent at least 20 minutes before your scheduled departure to ensure guaranteed travel
- Assured Loading Tickets expire two years from date of purchase
- Expired ALTs will not be refunded
- ALT travel is exempt from any regular discounts such as senior, student or disability fares
- Download and view full terms and conditions (below)
*Price subject to change without notice.