Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay)
Horseshoe Bay terminal is located in West Vancouver, at the west end of the Trans-Canada Highway. The terminal is a 25 minute drive from downtown Vancouver. Sailings departing from Horseshoe Bay provide service to Langdale (Sunshine Coast) and Snug Cove (Bowen Island).
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
Booking check-in opens 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles.
- Booking check-in for vehicles closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure
- Booking check-in for foot passengers closes 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in close 10 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure for foot passengers and vehicles
Assured Loading – Arrive at the terminal 20 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- Accessible washroom
- Accessible parking
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
- Wheelchair access to ferry
Parking at Horseshoe Bay terminal is independently operated and managed by Impark.
Capacity: 482 spaces
Short term: 138
Long term: 344
Short term – display your ticket on your dash. Exact change or credit card required for payment.
- $1 for 15 minutes
- $4 for 1 hour
- $19 per day, ending at midnight
- Multiple day parking allowed
Long term – stall number required to purchase parking. Take your ticket with you.
- $10.50 for 6 hours
- $14.75 for 12 hours
- $17 for 24 hours
- $8.50 for each additional 12 hour period after the first 24 hours.
- Monthly passes available. Contact Impark for availability and rates.
- If paying by credit card, enter your mobile phone number to receive a text notifying you that your parking is about to expire. You can then follow the text instructions to extend your parking up to 24 hours.
- You can pay or extend your parking without signing up for the PayByPhone app. Visit PayByPhone.com, continue as a guest and follow the instructions (a new parking session will start). Your stall number will be required for long term parking.
- Cash acceptance
- Meters accept coins only—no change given.
- One meter accepts bills/coins and provides change (yellow colour meter) located in long term lot. For long term parking only.
During COVID-19, parking host will be available occasionally for assistance at 778-838-9272.
Mitchell's Towing: 604-982-0115