Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Lands End Cafe Renovation - Swartz Bay Terminal - Spring 2023 - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay)
Horseshoe Bay terminal is located in West Vancouver, at the west end of the Trans-Canada Highway. The terminal is a 25 minute drive from downtown Vancouver. Sailings departing from Horseshoe Bay provide service to Langdale (Sunshine Coast) and Snug Cove (Bowen Island).
For travel to Nanaimo (Departure Bay) with a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in for foot passenger groups and vehicles opens 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- Booking check-in for foot passenger groups and vehicles closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
For travel without a reservation or on a non-bookable route – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in close 10 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure for foot passengers and vehicles
Assured Loading for travel between Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay) and Nanaimo (Departure Bay) – If you have an Assured Loading Card and plan to use it, arrive at the terminal 20 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure and provide your card to the ticket agent.
Note: Assured Loading is not available for travel between Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay) and Sunshine Coast (Langdale).
6750 Keith Rd ,
West Vancouver, V7W 2V1
- Accessible washroom
- Accessible parking
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
- Wheelchair access to ferry
If you lost an item while travelling with us, you can:
- Report your lost item to the customer service desk at the terminal
- Call 604-921-7414 Ext. 4
Parking at Horseshoe Bay terminal is independently operated and managed by Impark.
Capacity: 598 spaces
Short term: 138
Long term: 460
Payment options: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Meters - Pay by Stall in Long Term and Pay by Plate in Short Term
- PayByPhone App- Pay by Stall in Long Term and Pay by Plate in Short Term
- hangTag App- Pay by plate in Long Term and Short Term
Parking info and rates: Meters require exact change or credit card payment.
Short term lot – Licence Plate Number is required to purchase parking. No need to display ticket on dash.
Lot codes/names and parking operations:
Meter - 1621 (Pay by Licence Plate)
PayByPhone - 1621 (Pay by Licence Plate)
hangTag - HSB Short Term (Pay by Licence Plate)
- $1 for 15 minutes
- $4 for 1 hour
- $19 per day, ending at midnight (11:59PM)
- Multiple day parking allowed
Long term lot – Stall Number is required to purchase parking. No need to display ticket on dash.
Lot codes/names and parking operations:
Meter - 1621 (Pay by Stall Number)
PayByPhone - 1748 (Pay by Stall Number)
hangTag - HSB Long Term (Pay by Licence Plate)
- $10.50 for 6 hours
- $17 for 24 hours
- $8.50 each additional 12 hour period after the first 24 hours
- Monthly passes available. Contact Impark for availability and rates.
- If paying by credit card on meter, enter your mobile phone number to receive a text notifying you that your parking is about to expire. You can then follow the text instructions (reply within 5 mins of receiving the text) to extend your parking up to 24 hours.
- You can also pay or extend (start new parking session) your parking without signing up for the PayByPhone app. Visit PayByPhone.com, continue as a guest and follow the instructions (a new parking session will start). Your stall number will be required for long term parking and licence plate number for short term parking.
- Cash acceptance
Meters accept coins only - no change given.
One meter accepts bills/coins and provides change (yellow colour meter) located in long term lot. For long term parking only.
Parking is not permitted in the aisles or on the causeway. Vehicles will be ticketed and/or towed.
Parking host is available occasionally (7 days/week from 7am - 9pm) for assistance at 778-838-9272.