- Passengers are required to wear masks at all times at terminals and on board ferries
- Be prepared to answer Transport Canada COVID-19 screening questions
- Booking in advance is strongly recommended to guarantee the sailing of your choice
- Enhanced safety and cleaning measures are in place to keep customers and crew safe
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Revised Schedule - Northern Expedition - Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay) - Prince Rupert - Haida Gwaii (Skidegate) - View details
- Sailing Cancellation - Queen of Alberni - Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Nanaimo (Duke Point) - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Eat, shop and relax onboard
Discover our ferries
Check available accessibility options, discover onboard amenities, and view safety information.
There's something for everyone on board—from delicious buffets, to self-serve restaurants, coffee bars and shopping.
Discover the wonders of coastal BC’s marine life, geography, history and more onboard every summer.