- In support of the recent orders and guidelines put in place by the Province of British Columbia, all customers are reminded that they should be avoiding non-essential travel at this time. View more information.
- Passengers are required to wear masks at all times at terminals and on board ferries.
- Be prepared to answer Transport Canada COVID-19 screening questions.
- Booking in advance is strongly recommended to guarantee the sailing of your choice.
- Enhanced safety and cleaning measures are in place to keep customers and crew safe.
Passengers in vehicles on enclosed lower vehicle decks must leave their vehicles during the sailing to comply with Transport Canada’s safety regulation. View details.
Essential travel only
Eat, shop and relax onboard
Enjoy a west coast inspired shopping experience at Passages, enjoy a variety of delicious food and beverage options, or relax in our quiet lounges. Available on select sailings.View onboard services
Discover our ferries
Check available accessibility options, discover onboard amenities, and view safety information.
There's something for everyone on board—from delicious buffets, to self-serve restaurants, coffee bars and shopping.