- In support of the recent orders and guidelines put in place by the Province of British Columbia, all customers are reminded that they should be avoiding non-essential travel at this time. View more information.
- Passengers are required to wear masks at all times at terminals and on board ferries.
- Be prepared to answer Transport Canada COVID-19 screening questions.
- Booking in advance is strongly recommended to guarantee the sailing of your choice.
- Enhanced safety and cleaning measures are in place to keep customers and crew safe.
Passengers in vehicles on enclosed lower vehicle decks must leave their vehicles during the sailing to comply with Transport Canada’s safety regulation. View details.
Trip planning made easy
Find out where and when to check-in, what you can carry on board and more.
Driving on board
What you need to know about travelling on our ferries with a vehicle.
Your small pets, including dogs, cats, birds and more, are welcome on our ferries and ride for free.
Find out everything you need to know about travelling with livestock on BC Ferries.
Credit: Brian Jackson
Take advantage of our secure check-in baggage services - available for foot passengers on select routes.
See what goods are classified as dangerous, and learn how to declare them before you travel.
Dining and shopping on board select sailings
Enjoy a spectacular waterfront dining experience and a menu of internationally inspired choices.
Relax and enjoy our quiet lounge with light snacks and freshly brewed Starbucks® coffee and tea.
A unique, west-coast inspired shopping experience featuring clothing, jewelry, giftware and more.