How to get and use your Experience Card
Pick up your card:
- At any BC Ferries ticket booth
- At any major BC Ferries terminal
- By calling 1-888-BC FERRY (1-888-223-3779) - we will mail your card to you
Once you have your card, register and load it online with the minimum amount required to start using it to pay for travel:
- $55 for passenger only fare
- $95 for passenger with standard vehicle fare - up to 20 ft. (6.10 m) long
To manage the balance on your Experience Card, you can set up Auto Load to automatically load your card for you when your balance falls below a certain amount (read more below), or you can login to your online account to manually reload your card with the minimum stored value amount required.
If you want to change your fare type, you can easily switch when you reload your card.
- The funds on your card never expire
- Register your card to be eligible for loss protection