Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Nanaimo (Duke Point)
Duke Point terminal is a 20 minute drive south of Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. Sailings departing from Duke Point provide service to Vancouver (Tsawwassen). During the summer, the Marketplace is open with a range of food and shopping options.
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
- Booking check-in closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers* and vehicles
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in for vehicles close 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure
- Ticket sales and check-in for foot passengers close 10 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure
Assured Loading – Arrive at the terminal 20 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
*20 minutes for group foot passenger bookings.
- Accessible washroom
- Accessible parking
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Wheelchair access to ferry
- Boarding assistance available
Children's play area
Parking at Duke Point terminal is independently operated and managed by Robbins Parking.
Capacity: 272 spaces
Short term: 78
Long term: 194
Payment options: HONK App (licence plate number required), Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Short term – display your ticket on your dash
- $1 for 30 minutes, max 2 hours
- $18 per day, ending at midnight
- Multiple day parking allowed
Long term – stall number required to purchase parking. Take your ticket with you.
- $6.25 for 6 hours
- $12.50 for 24 hours
- $6.25 for each additional 12 hour period after the first 24 hours.
- Onsite parking meters
- If paying by credit card, enter your mobile phone number to receive a text notifying you that your parking is about to expire. You can then follow the text instructions to extend your parking up to 24 hours.
- Cash acceptance
- Meters accept coins only—no change given.
- One meter accepts bills/coins and provides change (yellow colour meter) located in long term lot. For long term parking only.
Mid Island Towing: 250-758-1728