Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
To view the up-to-date status of all routes, click here.
For the latest traffic updates or terminal conditions, please follow @BCFerries or visit Current Conditions.
Visit the Outdoor Recreational Capital of Canada offering a variety of activities for both exhilarating adventure seekers and gentle explorers. Located between Whistler and Vancouver, the vibrant community of Squamish is well known for world-class rock climbing, hiking, mountain biking and windsurfing.
Top things to do
Explore local trails
Bike, hike, stroll, ride a horse, or snowshoe along a network of pristine trails reaching over 200 km.
Climb the Stawamus Chief
Rock climb or hike the world-famous Stawamus Chief Mountain.
Windsurf or kitesurf
Windsurf and kitesurf the Squamish Spit, located at the mouth of the Squamish River as it enters Howe Sound.
Visit the marina
Take a stroll around Squamish Marina in the calm and protected waters of the Mamquam Blind Channel, and charter a boat to see local marine wildlife and the beautiful surrounding mountains.
Taste local beer and cider
Tantalize your taste buds along the Squamish craft tasting trail to sample local craft beers, cider and spirits.
Britannia Mine Museum
Pan for gold, ride the mine train, and learn about the fascinating history of BC’s mining industry at the award-winning family-friendly Britannia Mine Museum—located halfway between Vancouver and Whistler on the Sea to Sky Highway.
The museum was once the largest copper mine in the British Empire and is now a National Historic Site, providing a unique insight into life at one of Canada’s largest early 20th century mining operations.
- Put on a hard hat and climb aboard the mine train to enjoy an underground tour of a real mining tunnel, accompanied by an expert guide.
- Immerse yourself in the live-action, multi-sensory experience of BOOM!
- Wander freely around the 10 acre site to explore various heritage buildings showcasing thousands of historical artifacts, photos, documents and maps.
- Try your luck panning for gold, and keep whatever you find!
Sea to Sky Gondola
Suspend 2,900 ft above sea level as you experience riding over majestic coastal forest on the Sea to Sky Gondola. At the top, you'll find three main viewing platforms, the thrilling Sky Pilot Suspension Bridge, and panoramic views of the coastal mountains from every direction.
- Ride the Sea to Sky Gondola and enjoy views of the Howe Sound fjords.
- Experience the thrill of walking over the 328 ft. long Sky Pilot Suspension Bridge.
- Visit the three main viewing platforms: Summit Lodge Viewing Deck, Chief Overlook Viewing Platform and The Spirit Viewing Platform for unique perspective of Squamish.
- Enjoy numerous walking trails with cantilevered viewing platforms at the top of the Gondola.
Escape to Whistler along the Sea to Sky Highway for an adventure of a lifetime. You can enjoy spectacular mountain views and take part in adrenaline-pumping outdoor activities, including skiing down Olympic runs. Stay in Whistler Village, conveniently located next to Whistler Blackcomb—consistently rated #1 ski resort in North America.
Enjoy spectacular views and year-round outdoor recreation for all abilities in North Vancouver—just a short drive or SeaBus from downtown Vancouver. With many breathtaking sightseeing attractions, there’s always something to do.
Visit the vibrant city of Vancouver. The urban metropolis of restaurants, pubs, museums, galleries and shopping is surrounded by the Coast Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, with plenty of activities to keep you busy. Plus, discover why the craft brewing scene is gaining widespread interest on a tour of the Vancouver Ale Trail.
Stay just outside of Vancouver in the city of Burnaby to experience all the attractions of both cities. Enjoy the beautiful parks, world-class shopping at BC’s largest mall, historical sites and art galleries in Burnaby.
Quality. Value. Trusted.