Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- All Routes Status - View details
- Thru fare option - Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Southern Gulf Islands - View details
- Canada Day Long Weekend Peak Travel Times - June 30 - July 4 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - September 5, 2022 - View details
Visit the vibrant city of Vancouver. The urban metropolis of restaurants, pubs, museums, galleries and shopping is surrounded by the Coast Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, with plenty of activities to keep you busy. Plus, discover why the craft brewing scene is gaining widespread interest on a tour of the Vancouver Ale Trail.
Top things to do
Sea Vancouver Waterfront Sightseeing
Embark on a 90-minute riveting Zodiac experience through English Bay, False Creek, Stanley Park and Vancouver's Coal Harbour and hear stories about Vancouver's fascinating past from your expert guide.
- Cruise in a Zodiac boat through Vancouver's waterfront—watching for bald eagles overhead and harbour seals relaxing on the shore.
- Gain a unique perspective on Vancouver's history and culture as you listen to stories about the area from your expert guide.
Daily, from May 1 - Sept 25
11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 5:00pm departures for 1.5 hrs.
No whale watching is included in the tour.
Gray Line West Coast Sightseeing Tours Vancouver Evening Tour
Watch golden and cotton candy skies over the Vancouver cityscape on this 2 hour guided tour. Spend your evening exploring notable sights in Vancouver including Stanley Park, Prospect Point, Queen Elizabeth Park, Gastown, and more.
- Wind your way through downtown Vancouver and see some of the most spectacular architectural displays including the 2010 Olympic Cauldron and Canada Place.
- Stroll through 52 hectares of flower beds and floral displays to the highest point of Vancouver to Queen Elizabeth Park and enjoy spectacular views of the park, city, and mountains on the North Shore.
- Walk down a cobblestone street lined with unique restaurants and art galleries in Gastown to see the famous Gastown Steamclock.
- Explore the Stanley Park and see iconic landmarks including the Vancouver Seawall, A-maze-ing Laughter sculpture at English Bay and more.