Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- All Routes Status - View details
- Thru fare option - Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Southern Gulf Islands - View details
- Canada Day Long Weekend Peak Travel Times - June 30 - July 4 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - September 5, 2022 - View details
Explore Tofino and the majestic beauty of Clayoquot Sound on the west coast of Vancouver Island. The village of Tofino has a laid-back surfers vibe, with a wide selection of restaurants and lots of wildlife watching and storm watching opportunities. The surrounding area is made up of lush, old-growth forests and expansive white sandy beaches. This incredible area is the perfect starting point for exhilarating activities, like coldwater surf lessons or kayaking, or relaxing getaways.
Top things to do
Tofino Whale Watching Covered Vessel
Sail through the waters of Clayoquot Sound in a covered, heated vessel and encounter marine wildlife with an experienced guide on this 3-hour whale-watching tour. During the tour, you might see orcas, humpback whales, or grey whales as they migrating from Baja California.
- See orcas, humpbacks or grey whales breaching, feeding and spouting on the horizon.
- Explore the Clayoquot Sound and lookout for sea lions, bald eagles, sea otters, and other incredible marine wildlife.
- Enjoy scenic views along the stunning coastline of the Pacific Rim.
- Sail in a large cruiser vessel that offers spectacular views from all decks and enjoy outdoor open seating, indoor heated seating, and an onboard washroom.
- Learn about the ecosystems with engaging and informative experts and Naturalists.
- 95% sighting success rate with a raincheck guarantee so you can hop onboard with confidence.
Remote Passages Tours - Whale Watching Plus Covered Vessel
Embark on an iconic West Coast excursion to watch a variety of whales in their natural habitat, all from the comfort of a heated and covered vessel. Over the course of the two and a half hour tour, see these magnificent animals hunt, feed and breach in the water, and hear stories about the rich history of the area from knowledgeable marine guides.
- Lookout for wildlife such as gray whales, orcas, humpback whales, and minke whales feeding, hunting or breaching.
- Journey comfortably through the calm and pristine waters of the Clayoquot Sound with an experienced tour guide.
- Learn about BC's rich marine wildlife, and the fascinating history of the rainforests and marine ecosystems.
- In addition to whale sightings, spot other marine wildlife including sea otters, sea lions, porpoises, and nesting seabirds.
Remote Passages Tours - Whale Watching Plus Covered Vessel Tour is available between mid-March and October. Daily tour times confirmed at time of booking.
Quality. Value. Trusted.