Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Explore Tofino and the majestic beauty of Clayoquot Sound on the west coast of Vancouver Island. The village of Tofino has a laid-back surfers vibe, with a wide selection of restaurants and lots of wildlife watching and storm watching opportunities. The surrounding area is made up of lush, old-growth forests and expansive white sandy beaches. This incredible area is the perfect starting point for exhilarating activities, like coldwater surf lessons or kayaking, or relaxing getaways.
Top things to do
Remote Passages Tours - Whale Watching Plus Covered Vessel
Embark on an iconic West Coast excursion to watch a variety of whales in their natural habitat, all from the comfort of a heated and covered vessel. Over the course of the two and a half hour tour, see these magnificent animals hunt, feed and breach in the water, and hear stories about the rich history of the area from knowledgeable marine guides.
- Lookout for wildlife such as gray whales, orcas, humpback whales, and minke whales feeding, hunting or breaching.
- Journey comfortably through the calm and pristine waters of the Clayoquot Sound with an experienced tour guide.
- Learn about BC's rich marine and wildlife, and the fascinating history of the rainforests and marine ecosystems.
- In addition to whale sighting, spot other marine wildlife including sea otters, sea lions, porpoises, and nesting seabirds.
Remote Passages Tours - Whale Watching Plus Covered Vessel Tour is available between mid-March and October. Daily tour times confirmed at time of booking.
Long Beach Lodge Marine Tour
Enjoy an award-winning adventure to explore the wildlife and views of the stunning west coast. Be sure to bring your camera to capture the unique marine environment as you learn from experienced guides.
- Choose from bear-watching or whale-watching tours, customized by the onboard Captain to see the incredible wildlife in the area.
- Gain a new perspective on Tofino and sail through the Clayoquot Sound as part of your adventure.
- Sit back and relax during your sailing on the heated 12-passenger boat.
Quality. Value. Trusted.