Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Busy Long Weekend Expected - May 18 - 23, 2022 - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - September 5, 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Visit the lush and beautiful oceanfront city of Victoria. The city is rich in British heritage, has the oldest Chinatown in Canada, and is home to the historic BC Parliament Buildings. You can enjoy lots of water and land activities, and taste a variety of craft beers and fresh seafood.
Known as the Garden City, Victoria is always in bloom and has one of the mildest climates in Canada—perfect for a trip any time of the year.
Top things to do
Orca Spirit Adventures Whale-Watching Covered Vessel
Enjoy a spectacular three-hour whale-watching adventure with knowledgeable marine naturalists in a covered, heated vessel on an Orca Spirit Whale-Watching Tour in Victoria.
- View orcas in their beautiful native habitat—the Juan de Fuca and Haro Straits are home to three resident orca pods, with over 70 family members.
- Listen to whales communicating underwater via onboard hydrophones.
- Look out for porpoises, seals, otters, sea lions, cormorants and bald eagles along the way.
- Watch and listen to sea lions at the Race Rocks Eco Reserve—a designated Marine Protected Area. Certified marine naturalists are on board to inform and educate about local wildlife and ecology, and to ensure whales remain for generations to come. Proceeds help sponsor marine research programs.
Please note: Whale sightings cannot be guaranteed.
Covered vessel tours offer complimentary hot beverages, tour photos that are free to download, washroom facilities, onboard marine naturalists and indoor and outdoor viewing areas.
Available to experience between April and October.
BC Ferries Connector - Vancouver Cruise Ship Terminal to Victoria Depot
Leave your vehicle behind, relax and let someone else take care of the driving. With BC Ferries Connector, you can unwind and enjoy the convenient and dependable daily year-round scheduled luxury shuttle service.
The BC Ferries Connector lets you sit back and enjoy the ride from the Vancouver Cruise Ship Terminal to Victoria, and take in the spectacular journey across the Georgia Strait without ever having to worry about parking.
Quality. Value. Trusted.