Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Visit the lush and beautiful oceanfront city of Victoria. The city is rich in British heritage, has the oldest Chinatown in Canada, and is home to the historic BC Parliament Buildings. You can enjoy lots of water and land activities, and taste a variety of craft beers and fresh seafood.
Known as the Garden City, Victoria is always in bloom and has one of the mildest climates in Canada—perfect for a trip any time of the year.
Top things to do
Orca Spirit Adventures - Victoria Whale Watching Covered Vessel
Enjoy a spectacular three-hour whale-watching adventure with knowledgeable marine naturalists in a covered, heated vessel on an Orca Spirit Whale-Watching Tour in Victoria.
- View orcas in their beautiful native habitat—the Juan de Fuca and Haro Straits are home to three resident orca pods, with over 70 family members.
- Listen to whales communicating underwater via onboard hydrophones.
- Look out for porpoises, seals, otters, sea lions, cormorants and bald eagles along the way.
- Watch and listen to sea lions at the Race Rocks Eco Reserve—a designated Marine Protected Area. Certified marine naturalists are on board to inform and educate about local wildlife and ecology, and to ensure whales remain for generations to come. Proceeds help sponsor marine research programs.
Please note: Whale sightings cannot be guaranteed.
Covered vessel tours offer complimentary hot beverages, tour photos that are free to download, washroom facilities, onboard marine naturalists and indoor and outdoor viewing areas.
Available to experience between April and October.
Cowichan Food and Wine Tour
Tour the Cowichan Valley in an intimate group and learn how three local wineries craft their wine with native grapes distinct to the area. The afternoon includes a picnic with food prepared according to dietary restrictions at the winery, accompanied with an intimate tasting of limited release exclusives each with a unique and distinctive flavour profile.
- Visit three wineries in private groups, on a 6 hour guided tour as you journey down backroads on a picturesque route from the sea shore to mountain vistas.
- Each guided tour includes commentary on the history of the valley’s continuously growing wine scene.
- Observe how these artisanal wines are created with unique grape varieties.
- Includes a tailored picnic-style lunch, served at a winery with a sampling of wine with unique grapes varieties that are only found to the region.
- Tour gets back to hotel at 4pm.
Laugh with close friends on a fun day tour exploring the beautiful Cowichan Valley as you indulge in great local food and wine. Pickup is at 10am downtown Hotels or RBCMuseum.Wine Tours end, 2023 December: 17 and start again February 2024.
Location: 463 Belleville Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1X3
Quality. Value. Trusted.