Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Tofino/Port Alberni - Highway 4 Closure - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
Explore the wild west coast in the quiet town of Port Renfrew, just 2 hours away from Victoria. See world-class hiking trails, including the West Coast Trail, tranquil beaches best known to local surfers and more.
Top things to do
Explore local trails
See spectacular west coast views as you trek along a rugged shoreline on the Juan De Fuca Marine Trail.
Enjoy beach activities
Go beach hopping around the area and see pristine beaches including Mystic Beach, Botanical Beach, and Sombrio Beach where you'll find tide pools brimming with sea life, hidden waterfuls and awe-inspiring views all around.
Enjoy local restaurants and cafes
Check out local farm-to-table restaurants, breweries, cafes and pubs along the Juan De Fuca Marine Trail.
Visit a lighthouse
Take in the spectucular panoramic views from Sheringham Lighthouse and keep an eye out for nearby whales.
Orca Spirit Adventures - Port Renfrew Whale Watching Tour
Save 10% on a Port Renfrew Orca Spirit whale-watching tour departing before Sept 30, 2023.
Embark on a thrilling 3.5 hour whale-watching expedition led by a certified marine naturalist. Explore the waters surrounding the quaint community of Port Renfrew in a Zodiac or covered vessel and watch for west coast wildlife.
- Observe orcas, humpback whales and other marine wildlife in their natural habitat hunting and feeding on salmon
- Learn about west coast wildlife from a certified marine naturalist and listen to whales communicate underwater via onboard hydrophones
- See hundreds of sea lions soak up the sun at Sea Lion Rock and watch for for seals, otters, and bald eagles along the way
- Keep your eyes peeled for black bears and deer hiding in the old-growth forests nearby as you cruise through the Juan de Fuca and West Coast Trails
- Certified marine naturalists are on board to inform and educate about local wildlife and ecology, and to ensure whales remain for generations to come. Proceeds help sponsor marine research programs and the restoration of the salmon in the Salish Sea
Available to experience between June and September
Drive along the Pacific Marine Circle Route (Highway 14) to the picturesque seaside town of Sooke on winding, scenic coastline roads, past beautiful beaches, rainforest and parks. Relax at one of many local beaches and parks, or take part in a variety of land or sea outdoor activities.
Visit the lush and beautiful oceanfront city of Victoria. The city is rich in British heritage, has the oldest Chinatown in Canada, and is home to the historic BC Parliament Buildings. You can enjoy lots of water and land activities, and taste a variety of craft beers and fresh seafood.
Known as the Garden City, Victoria is always in bloom and has one of the mildest climates in Canada—perfect for a trip any time of the year.
Malahat is a small community in the Cowichan Valley, surrounded by lush nature and stunning views of the Saanich Inlet. The Malahat mountain summit is considered one of the most sacred sites on southern Vancouver Island.
Visit the rapidly growing village of Brentwood Bay on the Saanich Inlet, a 30-minute drive north of Victoria, to enjoy waterfront restaurants, relaxing strolls along the bay and a warm, welcoming community.
Quality. Value. Trusted.