Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Return to Service - Northern Expedition – Northern Adventure - Port Hardy – Bella Bella – Klemtu - Prince Rupert - Skidegate - View details
- Long Weekend Travel July 30 - August 2 - View details
- Safe travel this summer - Last updated July 30, 2021 - View details
- Revised Schedule – Northern Adventure – Northern Sea Wolf – Port Hardy – Prince Rupert – Central Coast – Haida Gwaii - View details
Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour)
Fulford Harbour terminal is located on the southeast side of Salt Spring Island at the southern end of Ganges Road. Sailings departing from Fulford Harbour provide service to Swartz Bay on Vancouver Island.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in closes:
- 3 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles
- Accessible washroom
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
Coffee shop nearby
No parking available.