|Business Opportunities Home||Subscriber Login||Subscribe to Bidder Notification Service||Purchasing Contacts||Purchasing Guidelines||Retail Supplier Guidelines|
British Columbia Ferry Services Inc. invites tenders for: 91133 Fencing Upgrades at Various Ferry Terminals. The work will take place at the following terminals:
- Campbell River Terminal (Vancouver Island)
- Quathiaski Cove Terminal and Heriot Bay Terminal (Quadra Island)
- Whaletown Terminal (Cortes Island)
- Earls Cove Terminal and Saltery Bay Terminal (Sunshine Coast)
- Otter Bay Terminal (Pender Island)
- Long Harbour Terminal (Salt Spring Island)
- Lyall Harbour Terminal (Saturna Island)
- Brentwood Bay Terminal (Vancouver Island)
In general, work shall consist of:
- Supply and installation of galvanized chain link fence and manual gates;
- Supply and installation of one automatic gate at Campbell River Terminal including minor civil work to accommodate electrical requirements;
- Supply and installation of aluminum railing;
- Miscellaneous site modifications to accommodate new fencing and gates;
- Removal and disposal of obsolete fence.
Tender Documents will be made available and sent electronically to General Contractors on February 23, 2018 by emailing Shelley.Cavanaugh@bcferries.com. Only those Contractors who obtain Tender Documents will be considered registered plan holders and thus eligible to submit a tender.
A bidders site inspection will not be held. Bidders are strongly encouraged to conduct their own site inspections. All project sites can be inspected from unrestricted areas. Bidders shall report to terminal staff prior to site inspection if the terminals inspected are staffed by BC Ferries personnel.
Sealed Tenders are to be submitted to BC Ferries, Suite 500, 1321 Blanshard St,
Victoria, BC V8W 0B7 by 2:00 pm on March 13, 2018.
Tender calls are posted to the BCF web page at: www.bcferries.com/about/Business_Opportunities.
Tenders are irrevocable for 30 days and may not be altered, amended, or withdrawn for any cause, following the advertised Tender opening time and date, unless written permission is granted by the Company.
LOWEST OR ANY TENDER WILL NOT NECESSARILY BE ACCEPTED.
TENDERS WILL NOT BE OPENED IN PUBLIC.