Discover some of the best spots on Southern Vancouver Island with this two-night getaway. Stay a night in historic downtown Victoria, and while you're there check out the award-winning Royal BC Museum, the Parliament Buildings, or walk to Fisherman's Wharf. Then, drive up the Island to stay a night in Chemainus. During your stay, take a tour of the famous Chemainus murals.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
+ RETURN FERRY
+ DAILY BREAKFAST
+ taxes and fees, per person based on double occupancy
- One night in Victoria at Embassy Inn
- One night in Chemainus at Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn
- Return ferry between Metro Vancouver and Vancouver Island for two adults and one vehicle
- Daily continental breakfast
Metro Vancouver to Victoria
Your journey starts with a scenic sailing through the Active Pass to Swartz Bay terminal. From there, head south towards Victoria. After you check in to your downtown hotel, set out to discover the city’s rustic charm, including Canada’s oldest Chinatown, Parliament Buildings, or afternoon tea.
Lodging: The Embassy Inn
Victoria to Chemainus
Go for a stroll in blooming Beacon Hill Park or venture a little farther to walk along Ogden Point Breakwater. Visit the award-winning Royal BC Museum before a short drive up the Island to Chemainus. After you check in to your hotel, take a self-guided tour of 40+ world-famous murals. Later, take in a show at Chemainus Theatre or check out the local cuisine and craft beer scene.
Lodging: Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn
Chemainus to Metro Vancouver
After checking out of your hotel, make your way to Nanaimo and visit some of the local art studios and galleries. Grab a bite to eat at a waterfront café before driving to the Nanaimo ferry terminal for your return sailing to Metro Vancouver.
Make the journey your own
Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.