Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Start the week right with a visit to four of the best wineries in Kelowna, surrounded by stunning views of the Okanagan's mountains, vineyards and lakes. Sit back and relax in a comfy air-conditioned mini-coach on this four-hour guided tour.
- Visit four amazing wineries and learn how wine is made.
- Sample over 16 wines to tantalize your taste buds.
- Pair amazing wines with a delightful selection of local cheeses.
This tour is approximately four hours and includes four winery visits with over 15 tastings.
Available to experience between April and October.
Please be ready in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to pick-up time.
To confirm your pick-up time, please contact Uncorked Okanagan the night before your tour at 1-250-769-3123.
Guests must be 19 years or older to partake in the wine tastings. Guests are encouraged to bring comfortable walking shoes, camera, hat, sunglasses and sun screen. This tour includes a fun and informative tour guide, comfortable air conditioned vehicle, venue and tasting fees.
AVAILABLE IN Kelowna, BC
+ taxes and fees, per adult