Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - February 28, 2022 - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
- Service Adjustments - Southern Gulf Islands - January 17 - February 3, 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Discover BC’s rich natural and human history with a visit to the world-class Royal BC Museum – voted Canada’s #1 museum by TripAdvisor users.
Orcas: Our Shared Future
Until March 31, 2022
Dive into the stories and science that surround the magnificent orca, spirit of BC's wild coast and apex predator of all oceans. Follow ecological activism, popular culture and Indigenous beliefs to gain a new appreciation of these sophisticated animals, long feared in Western cultures as “killer whales.” Discover the complex social structure of orca society and reflect on the surprising consequences of captivity.
Explore the museum's permanent collections, including:
- Natural History gallery, where you can see artifacts, fossils and life-sized displays from prehistoric times to the present day.
- Modern History gallery showcasing 200 years of BC’s history, including a replica Victoria cobbled street you can wander through to browse storefronts, watch silent movie clips in the small theatre, sit in the railway station and more.
Located on Victoria’s Inner Harbour, the Royal BC Museum is easily accessible from downtown Victoria, and is the perfect place to step back in time.
Note: The Royal BC Museum has implemented a full COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any guest over 12 years of age. This policy is in effect as of September 13, 2021. For details, please refer to the museum's website.
Important Booking Information: RBC Museum requires you to pre-book for a specific visit date. Our team will confirm your selected date with the museum. Please call us at 1-888-223-3779 Ext. 3 if you wish to change or select a different date.
Important Travel Info: Please confirm the museum hours of operation before your visit.
Location: 675 Belleville St, Victoria, BC.
Please redeem this voucher at Box Office at the Royal BC Museum in exchange for an admission ticket to enter the Museum.
AVAILABLE IN Victoria, BC
+ taxes and fees, per adult
Quality. Value. Trusted.