Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Important Travel Information: Due to COVID19, Prince Rupert Adventure Tours has suspensed all tours for their 2020 summer season. They will re-open and be available for the summer 2021 season.
Go on an experience of a lifetime to see whales on a Prince Rupert Adventure Tours whale-watching excursion.
- Watch a variety of whales in their natural habitat, from a safe distance with a knowledgeable tour guide.
- Depending on the season, you may see grey whales feeding on kelp, humpback whales diving to feed, or orcas hunting for migrating salmon.
- Look out for porpoises, sea lions, seals, bald eagles and herons along the way.
Your unforgettable whale-watching tour will be led by a knowledgeable and experienced guide in one of Canada’s most accessible and predictable locations to see whales.
Available to experience between August and September.
Terminal location: 205 Cow Bay Road, Prince Rupert, BC.
Guests must check in 20-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at Prince Rupert Adventure Tours Atlin. The vessel is located just outside the terminal. A waiver must be signed prior to participation and any guest under 19 years of age will require a signature from a parent or guardian.
Please contact Prince Rupert Adventure Tours at 1-250-624-8199 one to three days prior to your tour to re-confirm your tour time.
AVAILABLE IN Prince Rupert, BC
+ taxes and fees, per adult