Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
See a variety of wildlife and learn about the local ecology as you drift along the scenic Atnarko River or Bella Coola River in the Great Bear Rainforest on a three-to-five hour informative eco-rafting tour.
- See numerous birds and a variety of small mammals, including: eagles, heron, kingfishers, otters, beavers and deer.
- Learn about the differences between black bears and grizzly bears. If you’re lucky you may see some bears.
- Learn about the life cycle of salmon and their relationship with the local ecosystem.
- Get up close to the wilderness while enjoying the spectacular scenery of the Bella Coola Valley.
Your unforgettable Kynoch Adventures Eco Rafting Tour will be led by a biologist and river guide from the Bella Coola Valley.
Availability: Kynoch Adventure Tours - Eco Rafting Tour is available to experience between June and mid-August
Important Travel Info: Due to COVID-19, procedures have been updated for Kynoch Adventure Tours. Guests will be required to sign in at the office and drive your own vehicle to the tour departure location. It is required that each guest bring a non-medical style face mask with them on the tour.
Age Requirements: Guests must be 6 year of age or older to take this tour.
Food and beverages will not be provided on the tour. Guests will be permitted to bring up to 1L of drinking water and one small, sealed, single portion service snack on the tour. Snacks are only able to be consumed at a designated location on the tour and will be instructed by the guides.
Guests must check-in 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time at 1896 Hwy 20, at the Kynoch Adventures Tour Desk located adjacent to Bella Coola Mountain Lodge. A waiver must be signed prior to participation and any guest between 16 and 19 years of age will have to have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
This tour is 4 to 5 hours in length. It is recommended to bring clothing appropriate for the weather, which may include rain or sun wear (including hats), your own drinking water, sunscreen and bug repellent. Cameras are definitely a must, however tri-pods and flash photography are not permitted.
Please be advised that there is a limit of one small bag (5 kg max) per couple.
AVAILABLE IN Bella Coola, BC
+ taxes and fees, per adult
Quality. Value. Trusted.