Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Adverse Weather Warning - High Winds - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Busy Long Weekend Expected - May 18 - 23, 2022 - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - September 5, 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Texada Island (Blubber Bay)
Blubber Bay terminal is located at the north end of Texada Island. The terminal is a 10 minute drive from Van Anda, and a 20 minute drive from Gillies Bay.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in and ticket sales close five minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles.
Comox (Little River) bound travellers: Reservations are required to hold space for your vehicle. This sailing is open to foot passengers.