Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Texada Island (Blubber Bay)
Blubber Bay terminal is located at the north end of Texada Island. The terminal is a 10 minute drive from Van Anda, and a 20 minute drive from Gillies Bay.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in and ticket sales close:
- 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles
Comox (Little River) bound travellers: Reservations are required to hold space for your vehicle. This sailing is open to foot passengers.
Limited free parking at the terminal (24 spaces).