Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Sunshine Coast (Langdale)
Langdale terminal is located on the Sunshine Coast and is a 10 minute drive from the community of Gibsons. The terminal provides service to Horseshoe Bay (Vancouver) as well as a foot passenger service to Gambier Island & Keats Island. During the summer, there is a Marketplace on-site with food and shopping options.
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
- Booking check-in closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers* and vehicles
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in close 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure for foot passengers and vehicles
*20 minutes for foot passenger group bookings to Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay).
- Accessible washroom
- Accessible parking
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
Parking at Langdale terminal is operated and managed by Robbins Parking.
Capacity: 347 spaces
Short term: 60
Long term: 287
Payment options: HONK App (licence plate number required), Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Up to 30 minutes is free
- $3.25 for up to 16 hours out of 24 (commuter special)
- $6.50 for 24 hours
- $75 for a monthly pass (buy at meter and use your licence plate number)
- $600 for annual pass, residents of Gambier Island or Keats Island only (buy at terminal office)
- Onsite parking meters
- Stall number required to pay for long-term parking
- If paying by credit card, enter your mobile phone number to receive a text notifying you that your parking is about to expire. You can then follow the text instructions to extend your parking up to 24 hours.
All Coast Towing: 604-886-7280