Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Adverse Weather Warning - High Winds - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Busy Long Weekend Expected - May 18 - 23, 2022 - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - September 5, 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Sunshine Coast (Earls Cove)
Earls Cove terminal on the Sunshine Coast is 27 km north of Madeira Park on Highway 101, a one and a half hour drive from Langdale terminal. Sailings departing from Earls Cove provide service to Saltery Bay, connecting passengers to Powell River and the Northern Sunshine Coast.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in closes five minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles.
If you lost an item while travelling with us, call:
- 1-888 BC FERRY (1-888-223-3779)
Limited free parking at terminal (10 spaces).