Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Sunshine Coast (Earls Cove)
Earls Cove terminal on the Sunshine Coast is 27 km north of Madeira Park on Highway 101, a 90 minute drive from Langdale terminal. Sailings departing from Earls Cove provide service to Saltery Bay, connecting passengers to Powell River and the Northern Sunshine Coast.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in closes:
- 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles
Limited free parking at terminal (10 spaces).