Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Salt Spring Island (Long Harbour)
Long Harbour terminal is located on an inlet on the east side of Salt Spring Island, a 10 minute drive east of the community of Ganges. Sailings departing from Long Harbour provide service to Pender Island, Mayne Island, Galiano Island, Saturna Island and Vancouver (Tsawwassen). Reservations are strongly recommended for travel between Long Harbour and Vancouver (Tsawwassen).
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
- Booking check-in closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in close 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure for foot passengers and vehicles
- Accessible washroom
- Wheelchair available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
Limited free parking at terminal (12 spaces, 20-minute limit). Limited free overnight roadside parking outside terminal.