Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Quadra Island (Quathiaski Cove)
Quathiaski Cove terminal is located on the west coast of Quadra Island. Sailings departing from Quathiaski Cove terminal provide service to Campbell River on Vancouver Island. Quathiaski Cove is a 15 minute drive from Heriot Bay terminal which provides service to Cortes Island (Whaletown).
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in and ticket sales close:
- 3 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles*
*The 9:00 am sailing Monday through Thursday provides Assured Loading for Cortes Island traffic.
Quathiaski Cove Road,
Quathiaski Cove, V0P 1N0