Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
Powell River (Westview)
Westview terminal is located in downtown Powell River and can be accessed by vehicle towards the end of Courtenay Street. The terminal is a 30 minute drive north of Saltery Bay. Sailings departing from Westview terminal provide service to Little River (Comox) on Vancouver Island and Blubber Bay (Texada Island).
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
- Booking check-in closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in close 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure for foot passengers and vehicles
Texada Island (Blubber Bay)-Comox (Little River) direct service pilot project: deck space for up to 10 vehicles will be held for Comox-bound vehicles boarding at Texada Island.
- Accessible washroom
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
If you lost an item while travelling with us, call:
- 1-888 BC FERRY (1-888-223-3779)
Limited pay parking outside the terminal.