Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Powell River (Saltery Bay)
Saltery Bay terminal is located on BC’s Sunshine Coast. The terminal is a 30 minute drive from the City of Powell River. Sailings departing from Saltery Bay provide service to Vancouver Island (Comox) and Texada Island (Blubber Bay).
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in and ticket sales close:
- 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles
Limited free parking at terminal (14 spaces). See ticket agent for details.