Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Penelakut Island (Telegraph Harbour)
Telegraph Harbour terminal is located on the west side of Penelakut Island. Sailings from Telegraph Harbour provide service to Preedy Harbour (Thetis Island) and Chemainus on Vancouver Island.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in closes:
- 3 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers
- 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for vehicles
Clam Bay Rd N,
Penelakut Island, V0R 1K6
No public transportation options.
Limited free parking available (10 spaces, 48-hour limit).