Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Adverse Weather Warning - High Winds - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Busy Long Weekend Expected - May 18 - 23, 2022 - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - September 5, 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Reservations are strongly recommended.
Ocean Falls terminal is located on BC’s Central Coast and is 100 km west of Bella Coola. Sailings departing from Ocean Falls provide service to Port Hardy and Prince Rupert with a connector service to Bella Coola, Bella Bella and Shearwater.
Check-in for foot passengers and vehicles closes upon arrival of the ferry.
Ocean Falls, V0T 1P0
No public transportation options.