Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Reservations are strongly recommended.
Ocean Falls terminal is located on BC’s Central Coast and is 100 km west of Bella Coola. Sailings departing from Ocean Falls provide service to Port Hardy and Prince Rupert with a connector service to Bella Coola, Bella Bella and Shearwater.
Check-in for foot passengers and vehicles closes upon arrival of the ferry.
Ocean Falls, V0T 1P0
No public transportation options.