Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Nanaimo (Nanaimo Harbour)
Nanaimo Harbour terminal is located in downtown Nanaimo on the east coast of Vancouver Island. Sailings departing from Nanaimo Harbour terminal provide service to Gabriola Island.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in and ticket sales close:
- 3 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles
- Accessible washroom
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
Parking at Nanaimo Harbour terminal is independently operated and managed by Robbins Parking.
Capacity: 12 spaces
$1.25 per 24 hours
Contact Robbins Parking for more information at (250) 753-6789.