Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Mill Bay ferry terminal is located on the south east of Vancouver Island. The terminal is a 10 minute drive south of Mill Bay village. Sailings departing from Mill Bay provide service across the Saanich Inlet to Brentwood Bay.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in and ticket sales close:
- 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers
- 3 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for vehicles
No parking available.