Mayne Island (Village Bay)
Village Bay terminal is located on the west side of Mayne Island, at the end of Village Bay Road. Sailings departing from Village Bay connect to the Southern Gulf Islands, Tsawwassen (Vancouver) and Swartz Bay (Victoria). Some destinations require stops or transfers.
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
- Booking check-in closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in close 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure for foot passengers and vehicles
- Accessible washroom
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available.
If you lost an item while travelling with us, you can:
- Direct message your lost item details to @BCFerries on Twitter
- Call 604-943-9331 Ext. 4 if you were travelling between Vancouver (Tsawwassen) and the Southern Gulf Islands
- Call 250-656-5571 Ext. 4 if you were travelling between the Southern Gulf Islands and Victoria (Swartz Bay)
Limited free parking available outside the terminal (12 spaces, 48-hour limit).