Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Adverse Weather Warning - High Winds - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Busy Long Weekend Expected - May 18 - 23, 2022 - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - September 5, 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Klemtu terminal is located on the east side of Swindle Island on BC’s central coast. Sailings departing from Klemtu provide service to Port Hardy and Prince Rupert with a connector service to Bella Bella, Shearwater, Ocean Falls and Bella Coola.
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 60 to 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles (including hostles).
- Booking check-in closes 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles (including hostles).
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in for foot passengers close 20 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure.
- Ticket sales and check-in for vehicles (including hostles) close 60 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure.
Swindle Island, V0T 1L0
No public transportation options.
- Accessible toilet
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
If you lost an item while travelling with us, call:
- 1-888 BC FERRY (1-888-223-3779)
No parking available.