Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Revised Schedule - Northern Expedition - Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay) - Prince Rupert - Haida Gwaii (Skidegate) - View details
- Sailing Cancellation - Queen of Alberni - Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Nanaimo (Duke Point) - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Graham Island (Skidegate)
Reservations are strongly recommended for this route.
Skidegate terminal on Haida Gwaii is located on the south coast of Graham Island. Sailings departing from Skidegate provide service to Alliford Bay (Moresby Island, Haida Gwaii) and Prince Rupert on BC’s North Coast.
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 90 to 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles*
- Booking check-in closes 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles*
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in close 20 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure for foot passengers and vehicles*
*Hostled vehicles – Reservation check-in and ticket sales for hostled vehicles close 4 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- Accessible washroom
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
Limited parking available.
Terminal parking is operated and managed by Skidegate terminal.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit
Passengers may park their vehicles at the terminal if travelling as foot passengers:
- $2 per day
- $10 per week, max. 1 week
- There is limited parking available at Skidegate terminal for foot passengers travelling to Prince Rupert/Alliford Bay
- BC Ferries reserves the right to tow vehicles over their maximum time limit