Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Revised Schedule - Northern Expedition - Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay) - Prince Rupert - Haida Gwaii (Skidegate) - View details
- Sailing Cancellation - Queen of Alberni - Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Nanaimo (Duke Point) - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Denman Island West
Denman Island West is one of the Northern Gulf Islands located off the east coast of Vancouver Island. The terminal is about a 15 minute drive northwest of Denman Island East (Gravelly Bay) terminal. Sailings departing from Denman Island West provide service to Buckley Bay on Vancouver Island.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in and ticket sales close:
- 3 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles
3661 Denman Road,
Denman Island, V0R 1T0
Transit optionsNo public transportation options.
Snack kiosk (summer only)
Limited free parking at the terminal (9 spaces, 48-hour limit).