Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Adverse Weather Warning - High Winds - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Busy Long Weekend Expected - May 18 - 23, 2022 - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - September 5, 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Cormorant Island (Alert Bay)
Alert Bay terminal is located on Cormorant Island, a short ferry ride from Port McNeil on the north coast of Vancouver Island. Sailings from Alert Bay provide service to Port McNeil and Malcolm Island (Sointula).
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in closes:
- 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles
10 Fir Street,
Alert Bay, V0N 1A0
No public transportation options.