Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Cancelled Sailings - Skeena Queen - Mechanical Difficulties - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - Salt Spring Island (Fulford Harbour) - View details
- Cancellations and Revised Schedule - Coastal Celebration - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Swartz Bay (Victoria) - View details
- Sailing Cancellations/Revised Schedule - Tsawwassen (Vancouver) - Duke Point (Nanaimo) - Queen of Alberni Mechanical Issue - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Cormorant Island (Alert Bay)
Alert Bay terminal is located on Cormorant Island, a short ferry ride from Port McNeil on the north coast of Vancouver Island. Sailings from Alert Bay provide service to Port McNeil and Sointula on Malcolm Island.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in closes:
- 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles
10 Fir Street,
Alert Bay, V0N 1A0
No public transportation options.
Coffee shop nearby
No parking available.