Comox (Little River)
Little River terminal is located in the Comox Valley on the east coast of Vancouver Island. The terminal is a 10 minute drive north of the town of Comox, follow signs on Highway 19 or 19A. Sailings departing from Little River provide service to Powell River on the Sunshine Coast.
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in for foot passengers and vehicles opens 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure
- Booking check-in for foot passengers* and vehicles closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal. Ticket sales and check-in for foot passengers* and vehicles closes 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure.
*20 minutes for group foot passenger bookings.
Comox-Texada Island direct service pilot project: Reservations are strongly recommended. Without a reservation, travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal cannot be guaranteed.
- Accessible washroom
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
Parking at Little River terminal, including the overflow parking lot, is independently operated and managed by Robbins Parking.
Capacity: 115 spaces
Payment options: HONK App (licence plate number required), Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Short and long term
- $3 for 16 hours
- $5 for 24 hours
- Multiple day parking allowed
- $50 + taxes for a monthly pass
- $500 + taxes for an annual pass
Contact Robbins Parking in Nanaimo for monthly and annual passes at 250-753-6789.
- Onsite parking meters
- If paying by credit card, enter your mobile phone number to receive a text notifying you that your parking is about to expire. You can then follow the text instructions to extend your parking up to 24 hours.
- Cash acceptance
- Meters accept coins only—no change given.
Georgia Straight Towing: 250-338-9899