Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Revised Schedule - Northern Expedition - Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay) - Prince Rupert - Haida Gwaii (Skidegate) - View details
- Sailing Cancellation - Queen of Alberni - Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Nanaimo (Duke Point) - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Chemainus is a community in the Chemainus Valley on the east coast of southern Vancouver Island, 30 minutes drive south of Nanaimo. Sailings from Chemainus provide service to Thetis Island and Penelakut Island.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in and ticket sales close:
- 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers and vehicles
Limited free parking at the terminal (12 spaces, 48-hour limit).