Travel Advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Revised Schedule - Northern Expedition - Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay) - Prince Rupert - Haida Gwaii (Skidegate) - View details
- Sailing Cancellation - Queen of Alberni - Vancouver (Tsawwassen) - Nanaimo (Duke Point) - Victoria (Swartz Bay) - View details
- New website - Renew your online account - View details
- COVID-19 Update – Important information – Last updated October 6, 2020 - View details
Brentwood Bay terminal is a 30 minute drive north of Victoria on Vancouver Island and is located at the end of Verdier Road. The terminal provides sailings to Mill Bay.
Boarding is based on order of arrival at the terminal. Check-in and ticket sales close:
- 3 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for foot passengers
- 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing for vehicles
Accessible washroom nearby
No parking available.