Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay)
Horseshoe Bay, West Vancouver; Metro Vancouver
- Accessible washroom
- Accessible parking
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
- Wheelchair access to ferry
If you lost an item while travelling with us, you can:
- Report your lost item to the customer service desk at the terminal
- Call 604-921-7414 Ext. 4
Parking at Horseshoe Bay terminal is independently operated and managed by Impark.
Capacity: 482 spaces
Short term: 138
Long term: 344
Short term – display your ticket on your dash. Exact change or credit card required for payment.
- $1 for 15 minutes
- $4 for 1 hour
- $19 per day, ending at midnight
- Multiple day parking allowed
Long term – stall number required to purchase parking. Take your ticket with you.
- $10.50 for 6 hours
- $14.75 for 12 hours
- $17 for 24 hours
- $8.50 for each additional 12 hour period after the first 24 hours.
- Monthly passes available. Contact Impark for availability and rates.
- If paying by credit card, enter your mobile phone number to receive a text notifying you that your parking is about to expire. You can then follow the text instructions to extend your parking up to 24 hours.
- You can pay or extend your parking without signing up for the PayByPhone app. Visit PayByPhone.com, continue as a guest and follow the instructions (a new parking session will start). Your stall number will be required for long term parking.
- Cash acceptance
- Meters accept coins only—no change given.
- One meter accepts bills/coins and provides change (yellow colour meter) located in long term lot. For long term parking only.
During COVID-19, parking host will be available occasionally for assistance at 778-838-9272.
Mitchell's Towing: 604-982-0115