Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- All Routes Status - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - February 28, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Southern Gulf Islands - January 17 - February 3, 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Schedules for your selected date and route are currently unavailable, try again later.
Reservations are strongly recommended.
Shearwater terminal is located on Denny Island on BC’s Central Coast. The terminal is accessible by Shearwater Drive. Sailings departing from Shearwater provide service to Bella Bella, Ocean Falls and Bella Coola as well as connections to sailings travelling to Port Hardy to the south and Klemtu and Prince Rupert to the north.
Ticket sales and check-in for foot passengers and vehicles close upon arrival of the ferry.
|6:00 PM||3:40 AM||
Transfer at Bella Bella (McLoughlin Bay)
Reservations are strongly recommended for this route.
Bear Cove terminal is located on the northeastern coast of Vancouver Island. The terminal is a 10 minute drive from the town of Port Hardy. Sailings from Bear Cove provide connections to BC’s central and north coast.
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 90 to 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in opens 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles.*
- Booking check-in closes 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for foot passengers and vehicles.*
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in close 20 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure for foot passengers and vehicles.*
*Hostled vehicles – Reservation check-in and ticket sales for hostled vehicles close 4 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Sign up to receive the latest travel deals and offers.
Your journey. Your safety. Our priority.
See how we're ensuring a safe travel experience during Phase 3 of BC's Restart Plan.
Saver fares from $49
Sail from $49 for a car, driver and reservation on select sailings between Metro Vancouver and Vancouver Island.