Casual employees are required to be available on-call, as required, with no guarantee of minimum hours. Most positions involve shiftwork. Casual assignments are frequently given with short notice, and most casual employees live close to where they work.
Permanent rolesPermanent employees work a set number of hours each month. Some positions may involve shiftwork.
You are enthusiastic and reliable, performing traffic control, baggage, and custodian duties. You also:
- Direct traffic during loading/unloading procedures
- Maintain terminal buildings and grounds
- Communicate with other shipboard and terminal staff to ensure the safe and efficient loading and discharge of ferry traffic
- Respond to passenger queries
- Valid BC Driver's License
All applicants must be a:
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum of 16 years of age for shore-based jobs
- Minimum of 18 years of age for ferry-based positions
Contact usWe're here to help. If you have any questions about job qualifications, you can reach us at: