Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Busy Long Weekend Expected - May 18 - 23, 2022 - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - September 5, 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Terminal Development Plan for Campbell River
The Campbell River terminal forms an important link between Campbell River and the Quadra and Cortes Island communities for residents and visitors alike. The Campbell River Terminal Development Plan (TDP) was approved in 2020. This document will guide future changes at the Campbell River terminal and help BC Ferries develop this terminal in a cost-effective, phased and efficient way over the next 25 years.
In developing the TDP we engaged with customers and the community to better understand key issues and opportunities for the terminal. We heard from the community (ferry users and terminal neighbours), the Ferry Advisory Committee (FAC) for Campbell River, Quadra Island and Cortes Island, government stakeholders, First Nations and employees. We considered the feedback and refined the concepts into a preferred concept that is included in the TDP.