Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
To view the up-to-date status of all routes, click here.
For the latest traffic updates or terminal conditions, please follow @BCFerries or visit Current Conditions.
Travel to beautiful Sechelt, nestled in a strip of land between Howe Sound and the Strait of Georgia and surrounded by lush rainforests. There’s something for everyone, from water sports, to winter sports, to farmers markets, museums and galleries.
Top things to do
Enjoy water activities
Kayak, canoe, windsurf, stand-up paddleboard, snorkel, swim and scuba dive in the Pacific Ocean.
Hike or bike
Hike, bike, or horseback ride along the local trails in Porpoise Bay Provincial Park and Soames Hill.
Savour local fresh food
Try local fruits and vegetables at the Sechelt farmers market, and browse for local arts and crafts at the artisans market, and try delicious local restaurants.
Experience panoramic views
Explore Tetrahedron Provincial Park and hike up to the highest point, Tetrahedron Peak for gorgeous views.
Explore Smuggler Cove
Walk the scenic boardwalk to Smuggler Cove, where you can picnic, birdwatch, and kayak the sheltered waters.
Sunshine Coast Brewery Tour
Treat your taste buds on this five-hour brewery tour on the Sunshine Coast—home to the highest number of tasting rooms per capita than anywhere else in BC. Taste award-winning distilleries starting in Sechelt and make your way around the region in a deluxe shuttle bus.
- Visit three incredible breweries and taste limited edition, small-batch spirits not often found on brewery tours.
- Explore the unique brewing scene in the Sunshine Coast and learn about the history of brewing beer.
- Enjoy a delicious one-hour lunch with snacks provided throughout your tour, and a complimentary flight of beer at your preferred tasting room.
Coast Art Tour
Visit top galleries and studios while exploring the Sunshine Coast's thriving art scene. Learn all about the artists and their craft, while discovering breathtaking coastal communities on this seven-hour art tour.
- Travel up the Sunshine Coast in a luxurious shuttle and experience the local art scene as you visit three incredible studios and galleries.
- See behind the scenes actions and interact directly with the artist to learn about their inspirations and artist processes.
- Enjoy a delicious one-hour lunch with snacks and beverages provided throughout your tour. Finish your tour with a stop at a famous craft beer tasting room nearby.
Travel to the small community of Madeira Park—named after the island of Madeira, off the coast of Portugal. Relax at many scenic viewpoints of the coast and harbour, plus visit provincial parks, wetlands, and take part in water sports.
Visit the relaxed town of Gibsons—home to the long-running hit TV show, The Beachcombers. The town is also popular for seafood, water activities, hiking and biking. Gibsons was founded more than a century ago and its history is alive and well in the oldest section of town along the waterfront.
The charming coastal city of Powell River is known for its breathtaking natural scenery, thriving local arts and culture scene, and abundance of outdoor recreational activities like hiking, rock-climbing, canoeing, and more. Photo credit: Tristan Wolf.
Visit the historic fishing village of Lund, just 30 minutes north of Powell River, founded in 1889 by the Thulin brothers from Sweden. You can fish for salmon right off the breakwater, and enjoy craft shops, cafés and restaurants overlooking the harbour.
Quality. Value. Trusted.