Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Adverse Weather Warning - High Winds - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Busy Long Weekend Expected - May 18 - 23, 2022 - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - September 5, 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Take a road trip along the scenic Coquihalla Highway to the heart of wine country in the Okanagan Valley to visit Kelowna, known for its sunny climate, golf, wine and orchards. Okanagan Lake is the perfect place to fish, water-ski, canoe, jet-ski, paraglide, or hire a speedboat in the summer, and Big White Ski Resort is the perfect place for all your winter fun.
Top things to do
Uncorked Okanagan Wine Tours - Celebrate Fun on the Westside Tour
If you’re a wannabe sommelier, or just enjoy the taste of award-winning Okanagan wines, join a five-to-six hour guided winery tour to several of Kelowna’s top wineries. Sit back and relax as you are driven around in the comfort of an air-conditioned mini-coach.
- Visit five unique local wineries and learn how wine is made.
- Sample up to 20 local wines, from chardonnays, to merlots, to dessert wines and everything in-between.
- Stop for a delicious lunch at a local restaurant along the way (lunch not included in tour price)
Uncorked Okanagan Wine Tours - Westside Friday Photo Funday Tour
Kickstart the weekend with a fun tour of four award-winning Kelowna wineries. All wineries overlook stunning Okanagan Lake—ideal for selfies, landscapes and group photos. Bring your camera and travel in style on this four-hour guided tour in a comfy air-conditioned mini-coach. Tour highlights • Visit four top local wineries and learn how wine is made. • Sample local cheeses and over 15 different red, white, rose and dessert wines. • Get ready to say "cheese" the best moments of the day will be photographed by the tour guide and shared with you on Facebook. Important: • Any cancellation prior to 7 days will incur a $20 fee per person • No refunds available for any changes or cancellations made within 7 days. Availability: • Uncorked Okanagan Wine Tours - Westside Friday Photo Funday Tour is available to experience between April and October
Quality. Value. Trusted.