Quality. Value. Trusted.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next coastal BC getaway. Save when you bundle your ferry travel with hand-picked hotels and activities.
Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- Lands End Cafe Renovation - Swartz Bay Terminal - Spring 2023 - View details
- All Routes Status - View details
Visit the vibrant city of Vancouver. The urban metropolis of restaurants, pubs, museums, galleries and shopping is surrounded by the Coast Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, with plenty of activities to keep you busy. Plus, discover why the craft brewing scene is gaining widespread interest on a tour of the Vancouver Ale Trail.
Top things to do
Explore Stanley Park
Relax around Stanley Park and take in the beauty, take a jog, gaze at the totem poles, or visit the aquarium.
Visit your choice of over 50 museums, from Science World, to the BC Hall of Fame, to the Museum of Anthropology and the Vancouver Maritime Museum, there’s something for everyone.
Visit the whistling Steam Clock at Gastown, where you can find a mix of indie art galleries and decor stores in Victorian buildings.
Savour delicious food
Taste a variety of delicious dishes on a food tour of Vancouver. Choose to go on an official tour or your own adventure.
Visit the Vancouver Art Gallery
Explore local, national and international artists at the Vancouver Art Gallery and see ground-breaking exhibitions and programs.
Sea Vancouver Waterfront Sightseeing
Embark on a 90-minute riveting Zodiac experience through English Bay, False Creek, Stanley Park and Vancouver's Coal Harbour and hear stories about Vancouver's fascinating past from your expert guide.
- Cruise in a Zodiac boat through Vancouver's waterfront—watching for bald eagles overhead and harbour seals relaxing on the shore.
- Gain a unique perspective on Vancouver's history and culture as you listen to stories about the area from your expert guide.
Daily, from April 28 - October 1
April 28 - June 1: 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm
June 2 - Sept 4: 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm
Sept 5 - Oct 1: 11:00 am, 1:00 pn, 3:00 pm
No whale watching is included in the tour.
Gray Line West Coast Sightseeing Tours Vancouver Evening Tour
Watch golden and cotton candy skies over the Vancouver cityscape on this 2 hour guided tour. Spend your evening exploring notable sights in Vancouver including Stanley Park, Prospect Point, Queen Elizabeth Park, Gastown, and more.
- Wind your way through downtown Vancouver and see some of the most spectacular architectural displays including the 2010 Olympic Cauldron and Canada Place.
- Stroll through 52 hectares of flower beds and floral displays to the highest point of Vancouver to Queen Elizabeth Park and enjoy spectacular views of the park, city, and mountains on the North Shore.
- Walk down a cobblestone street lined with unique restaurants and art galleries in Gastown to see the famous Gastown Steamclock.
- Explore the Stanley Park and see iconic landmarks including the Vancouver Seawall, A-maze-ing Laughter sculpture at English Bay and more.
Enjoy spectacular views and year-round outdoor recreation for all abilities in North Vancouver—just a short drive or SeaBus from downtown Vancouver. With many breathtaking sightseeing attractions, there’s always something to do.
Stay just outside of Vancouver in the city of Burnaby to experience all the attractions of both cities. Enjoy the beautiful parks, world-class shopping at BC’s largest mall, historical sites and art galleries in Burnaby.
Just 25 minutes from Tsawwassen terminal, and only 20 minutes south of downtown Vancouver, and home to Vancouver International Airport, Richmond provides an ideal place to relax that’s still close to all the attractions of Vancouver.
Relax and enjoy the small-town charm of Langley, just a 40-minute drive from downtown Vancouver. The town is rich with history and surrounded by farms and lush scenery.
Quality. Value. Trusted.